Turn on Javascript to use this service

Find out how to enable JavaScript for Windows, or how to enable JavaScript for Mac.

Other ways to update your details

You can log in to the NHS website or use the NHS App to change your mobile phone number or email address. Find out how to change your contact details on the NHS website and NHS App.

Otherwise you need to contact your GP surgery.

If you are not registered with a GP surgery or you have moved outside the catchment area of your current surgery, you can find one using our Find a GP service.